Sunday, July 11, 2010

Denami Challenge Entry

Time for another Denami Challenge and here's my entry. This challenge called for using the color equivalents of Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Real Red, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. Between cardstock, ink and ribbon, all of the colors are represented. Denami released new products very recently and she now has a variety of rhinestones in various colors. So, while I wait for the arrival of my Denami rhinestones, I used some rhinestones from my collection to add a little bling to my entry. I ran the ribbon thru my Xyron for easy adhering to the card. I can't believe this! I just signed on to the Denami blog and the first card on the most recent post from one of her designers is extremely similar to my entry. Darn it! Oh well, I will still post my entry. Rebeka, I didn't scraplift your card--although I should have. Your card is very pretty.

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the colors :) Love the ribbon and bling! Glad you could join us for the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us in the DeNami Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this challenge, Gail! I love seeing the solid hibiscus- it's been a while since I've seen it used!

    We always love having you join us in our challenges! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge Gail! Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete