Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have been playing with my new cardstock and have a couple of favorites: favorite new "core color" is Marina Mist; favorite new "In color" is Peach Parfait. As a demonstrator, I was able to purchase the new In color markers, but the stamp pads were not yet available. I wanted to make a card using new cardstock colors and ink, so I chose a stamp set that would be easy to color using the new markers. In addition to my two new favorite colors, I used Pear Pizazz, another new In color. The color combination is so pretty. The new Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon was the finishing touch. As disappointed as I am with the cardstock price increases and reconfigurations of cardstock packaging, I will say that the new Idea Book and Catalog is very pretty. The project samples in the cattie are gorgeous and there are some new stamp sets that I am eyeing. Check back for more projects I make using "new stuff".

No comments:

Post a Comment