Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Pretty Thank You!

Regal Rose and Certainly Celery are a winning combination in my opinion. And I am happy to say that both colors are remaining. Today I wanted to experiment with my markers. I wanted to use this floral stamp from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set, but I wanted the flowers one color and the leaves another. I first inked the stamp using my Certainly Celery ink pad. I then carefully removed the Certainly Celery ink from the flowers with a cotton swab and then colored those using my SU Regal Rose marker. Again using my markers and a stamp from the Heard From The Heart Set, I was able to have two colors when stamping the sentiment. The Certainly Celery ribbon is retired, but adds to the prettiness and softness of the card. I was going to remind you to find yourself some stampin' time, but we are having such a beautiful day here, I would hate for anyone to miss out. So instead of stampin' time, find a little time to enjoy the beautiful outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment