Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Cards

I posted a couple Easter cards awhile back, but last night I realized I still needed to make a few more. The two cards here are quite easy to make, especially if you have limited time. The bunny image on the card to the left was stamped using a Stampin' Up set from many years ago. I just think the little bunny is too cute to not be used again and again. Of course I am sure that many of you recognize the chocolate bunny which is a stamp from the current Occasions Mini catalog. Not the best lighting for seeing detail on the cards, but I used the diamond texture plate and my Big Shot to create the backgrounds. If you ever need to make a last minute card or two, simply matting a stamped image and adding a little bow or some embellishment makes for a pretty card that the recipeint will think you put a lot of time into making. And no worries if you don't have a bunny stamp for your Easter cards. A stamped flower image of any kind works, too. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those chocolate bunnies are to die for! Very very cute!!

    ReplyDelete