Sunday, January 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We had a wonderful time soaking up the sun and the sounds and smell of the Gulf of Mexico. We arrived home late yesterday afternoon, happy to be here, but missing the warmth. It wasn't as cold as we expected it to be, so that was a good thing. As an added bonus, our son picked us up from the airport and also had dinner waiting for us at home. This is one last photo I wanted to share before I get back to sharing my projects with you. My daughter, husband and granddaughter were walking the beach when they came upon this huge starfish. Sydney was very excited about their "find" so a quick photo was taken before the starfish was returned to the Gulf of Mexico. I am going to spend the day catching up on the usual--laundry, grocery shopping, etc. And in between~~I will find some stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment