Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunny AZ

I am down in sunny Arizona visiting my mom, brothers, sis-in-law and families and having a wonderful time. The time is going by much too quickly and the weather is absolutely perfect. Today my brother took me and my mom and to the white Tank Mountains. It was just beautiful. Many of you know that I lived in Arizona for 6 years, but missed my children and granddaughter way too much. My husband and I moved back to the Chicago area and I am very happy being home. I really did not miss AZ at all. Well, being back here has made me remember some of the things that were esepcially good about AZ. For one, the blue skies--just beautiful. The stars at night are amazing. It is mid-November and flowers are in full bloom--purples, pinks, yellows, oranges. I have not stamped or scrapped since Friday, but that is ok. I am with my mom and family and meeting my little great niece and nephews. Instead of scrapping, I am taking the photos to scrap when I am back in Chicago and the snow is falling and I am all bundled up! Find yourself a little scrappin' time--or--take photos of some people and things that are good in your life. When you do get around to scrapping the photos, you will be able to replay in your mind how great those moments, people and things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment