Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back Home

I had a wonderful time in Arizona--of course, when I am with my family I always have a wonderful time. Our son picked us up at O'Hare and our daughter made us dinner. So as much as I was missing my mom and brothers, I was spending time with the reason we are back in Chicago--our children and granddaughter.
As I mentioned in my post from Arizona, I hadn't been scrapping or stamping. While I was surfing the web before our trip, I came across a stand-up card. I printed the directions and set them on my scrap island for my return. I went downstairs to my scraproom to make Thanksgiving cards and saw the stand-up card directions. It was not difficult and the card turned out pretty nice. Now that I have made one stand-up card, there will be more. I have two card classes scheduled during the week and a stand-up card will be one of the items we work on. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment