Monday, November 2, 2009

Memory Box

My last post was titled "I was Busy This Weekend" and I was. Not only did I play with my Thanksgiving & Christmas favors, a memory box was on my list of things to do. I will be attending a wedding shower towards the end of this month. The bride-to-be is a special person that we saw grow from a little girl into a very nice young woman. I wanted the memory box to be special. All of the pattern paper was SU! Designers Series Paper in Close to Cocoa, as the bride's colors for the wedding will be brown, pale yellow and cream. I used Close to Cocoa and Barely Banana cardstock. Using my diecut machine, I made the gift card holder. I just love making these memory boxes. And the recipients are thrilled when they receive them. And now I need to go clean up my scraproom. Until next time, find yourself some scrappin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment