Monday, November 2, 2009

I Was Busy This Weekend

I will start off by showing my sweet treat cup turkey. This is my first version and I will improve upon it when I get my back-ordered SU! sweet treat cups. They should be shipping this week, so hopefully they will be here in the not too distant future. And then I wanted to use the sweet treat cups in a Christmas item. Due to the fact that I wasn't sure how these projects were going to turn out, I used my "scrap" paper instead of my SU! cardstock. As the favors are now, they are a little on the flimsy side. When I make copies of these, I will definitely use the SU! cardstock. The chocolate candies I buy at the Meijers store as they have a large display of bulk candy and these particular candies come in a huge variety of colors. I actually pulled my SU! color ring from my purse to see what color choices I will have for future projects.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful turkey and Christmas wreath!!!
    I love the ideas.

    Elizabeth G.

    ReplyDelete