Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding Card

Today we will be attending the wedding of my son-in-law's brother. It will be a family affair as my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter are all in the wedding. You are warned now that there will definitely be a few pics of the flowergirl--our granddaughter, Sydney--in layouts I will be posting.
This is the card I made for the bride and groom. Using SU! cardstock for all the layers, I embossed the lillies of the valley (from the Ever After stamp set) on shimmery white cardstock. The shimmery white cs is one of my very favorite SU! products.
On another note, my husband is going hunting this weekend which means no cooking or cleaning--YEAH! I plan on spending quite a bit of time down in my scraproom. Hopefully I will have many projects to post on my blog. Well, that is my intention as of right now anyway. Enjoy your weekend and do a little stampin' and/or scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment