Friday, February 20, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Goodies

I am so happy with my SAB choices. I received my order yesterday and made these pretty cards. Both cards were made using the Delicate Dots designer paper which is a lovely combination of SU! colors--Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron & Sahara Sand. For the "Baby" card I also used the new eyelet border punch, the scallop punch and Certainly Celery cardstock. The sentiment is from the Lovely Labels stampset using Bashful Blue ink.
The second card shows the Certainly Celery twill ribbon which is part of the SAB ribbon bundle. In addition to the So Saffron & Certainly Celery cardstock I also used the Sweet Little Sentiments stampset which is a Level 1 hostess selection. I will be placing another order very soon as I need--or maybe "want" would be the better term-- more of this paper and ribbon!
Off to create--dinner that is! Happy stampin' & scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment