Friday, February 13, 2009

Love You Much

On Monday, my husband and I celebrate 35 years of married life together. Sometimes it seems like only yesterday that we said "I Do" and here we are with two grown children, a granddaughter and 35 years worth of memories. Speaking of memories, I not only make cards, but I also scrapbook. If you recently started scrapbooking and are overwhelmed with "so many photos to scrap", start with the most recent photos and work back. When I started scrapping someone suggested that I start with the most recent five years. I followed that advice and it helped immensely. Hope this tip helps you, too.
Supplies used for card: SU! cardstock, Love You Much stamp set; Candy Lane designer paper; Marvy oval punches; heart brads and rhinestone heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment