Monday, February 23, 2009

Papertrey Ink

Anyone who knows me knows that I am extremely partial to SU! cardstock. I have been reading many posts and blogs in which people sing the praises of Papertrey Ink cardstock. I decided that I needed to get my hands on some of this cardstock to see what people are talking about. I ordered the PTI cardstock sample pack, PTI stamper select white cardstock and PTI Ocean Tide 5/8"grosgrain ribbon. My PTI package arrived this afternoon, so I ran down to my craft room and made this simple but pretty card. I used only PTI cardstock (ocean tide, aqua mist & stamper select white). The beautiful image is from the newly released SU! stampset--Ever After--that is in the 2009 S/S catalog on page 83. I used SU! Blue Bayou ink (I know it is retired, but it looked really good with the PTI CS.) The finishing touch is PTI's ribbon. In case you are wondering what I think about PTI products--I am pleased with the products and the quality of the items I purchased from Papertrey Ink. I am not disappointed and it is money well-spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment