Monday, February 9, 2009

My Stampin' & Scrappin' Place

I love being in my craft room, so decided to show a couple photos of it. I am sharing now because it is somewhat clean and organized! I am so spoiled since we moved back to the Chicago area. While we were in Phoenix I did my scrapping and stamping in the kitchen. That meant always taking out and putting away supplies and projects in progress. Now I can just leave my partially completed projects on the counter or the table until the next time I get "sucked" into my space! I am not kidding about getting "sucked" into it. When I go downstairs to my craft room, I just get lost in there for long stretches of time. I actually have to prioritize my list of things to do so that I finish the "must do" items before heading down to my creative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment