Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Blogspot For Me!

I just returned from two weeks of sunshine, sand & the Gulf of Mexico. We rented a condo on the beach in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. We met up with two other couples and my daughter, Jen, and her family spent about a week with us. The first couple of days were a little cool, but then it warmed up to about 78 degrees. Our 4 year old granddaughter let us see our vacation thru the eyes of a child--so exciting and delightful for all of us. While sitting around the pool and walking the beach, I was thinking about my stamping and scrapping. I had a couple of ideas, one being that I needed a blog. I really don't have that much to say, but I will be posting my monthly classes and events here along with class descriptions & photos of some of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment