Wednesday, January 10, 2024

I posted this on Facebook and I am also writing about it today on my blog.  Jen and I have been attending classes at the Farmhouse in the Valley in Rogersville,  Classes we have attended included decorating cupcakes, making food for charcuterie board displays, creating fun Easter cakes and goodies and others!  The Farmhouse in the Valley offers many classes, including painting, basket-weaving, jewelry making and so much more.   Tammy and Bret's Farmhouse also offers shopping for unique and/or antique items.  The Farmhouse reopens after the holiday on January 27th.  It will be a fun day at the Farmhouse!  I am teaching my first card-making class since before our move to Tennessee.  Today's photo is that of the w cards we will be making.  Very excited to have been offered this opportunity. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment