Sunday, January 29, 2023

Rainy Days

 While many places are counting inches of snow, I am watching the rain fall.  While watching the rain, I also made a couple of cute cards.  The umbrella and boots on each card were cut using Sunny Studio Stamps' newly released Rainy Days die set.  For the card with the checkered boots, I typed the sentiment on WORD.  I opened a new document, inserted a text box that would fit on the front of a card, typed the sentiment in just about the right places and printed that out.  After brushing light blue ink in the center of that white cardstock, I added the boots and umbrella along with a few rain drops the same color as the ink.  

For the card with the flowered umbrella, I inked the background of white cardstock and then added raindrops, boots and umbrella.  The sentiment is from a stamp set from Simon Says Stamps.  The paper I used on this particular card is from Stampin' Up is long-retired.  That being said, I think that this particular paper collection is my all-time favorite of paper from Stampin' Up.  

Keep dry and warm!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment