Monday, November 7, 2022

Anniversary

 A few weeks ago, Jen and Mark celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary.  Today's card is the first one I made for them.  Then I decided I should make the same card using Rich Razzleberry~~the color her bridesmaids wore on their wedding day.  Of course, I did not take a photo of that one, so in your mind imagine this card is Rich Razzleberry, a Stampin' Up color.  I foolishly spent too much time trying to make the strips for the top layer on the scalloped heart to be precise.  Eventually, I told myself to just adhere alternate strips of white embossed cardstock and pattern paper to a piece of cardstock and then die cut that using heart dies from Stampin' Up's retired Be Mine Stitched Heart die set.  Rhinestones, hearts and ribbon completed the card.   It looks perfectly fine!

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment