Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy Fall!

We have been having beautiful weather here in Tennessee.  I love it when you can feel and smell Fall in the air and soon the colors will change.  So today I an posting an Autumn Blessings card.  It was made using Spellbinder's Parcel & Post dies.  The mailbox was quite easy to make and that did not take much time.  I spent more time sponging the edges!  All the little pieces coming out of the mailbox were a different story.  The sentiment is from a combination of Sunny Studio Stamps sentiments which were stamped in Versamark and embossed using gold embossing powder.  I actually purchased this set and the Christmas add-ons, but changed my mind when I started die cutting all the little pieces! I will save it for an occasion that doesn't call for making at least 50 cards~~lol!  




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment