Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pet Sympathy

I have had my Cricut out since the weekend.  A friend of Matthew needed some help in creating a file for a specific image.  It has been awhile since I tried something new.  But it worked and we had a mini Cricut Sunday!  Since the Cricut is still on my island, I decided to make a few cards using images on Cricut Access.  The card posted today was quick and easy~~once I decided on what image to use.  One of my brother's dog has been sick for a while.  Recently, he is getting worse.  So I made this card with him in mind.  I adhered the image to a white cardstock square and layered that on a black scalloped square.  Both of those squares were cut using Stampin' Up's Layering Squares framelits.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Stamps.  The ribbon was just the embellishment required!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment