Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Birthday Candles

Today's card is quite easy to create if you have the Birthday Candle Dies from My Favorite Things.  The candle die cuts the five candles at once.  So I ran the white cardstock with the die thru my Big Shot.  I then cut the pattern candle dies a couple of times.  After adhering the white cardstock layer to the Berrylicious cardstock base, I adhered each candle into the candle space left by the die.  The five little hearts are also one die.  I had to run that die thru the Big Shot once.  The only thing I would change is the light ink I used for the sentiment.  It is from Stampin' Up's Cottage Greetings stamp set.  If it was photopolymer, I would have used my Misti and stamped it several times.  Since my set is wood mount, I wasn't able to do that.  I might be covering up the stamped sentiment with white cardstock and re-stamping.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment