Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A Christmas Card

Believe it or not, I already made a Christmas card!  My friend, Paula, shared some of her new toys.  After playing for a couple of hours, we decided to make a card we saw on the Internet which led me to the Facebook page of Stampin Fee.  The fox and  the trees/bushes in the background are from Stampin' Up's Nature's Beauty stamp set.    We started by holding a piece of scrap paper one-third of the way up from the bottom of the white cardstock.  We then brushed light blue ink upwards to mimic the the horizon of the sky meeting the snowy ground.  We stamped the branches (or bushes or whatever they might be) and then added a few stars and snowflakes.  The sentiment is from the Merry Moose stamp set.  And lastly, we added the fox using dimensionals.  Nature's Beauty stamp set is a must have for me.  I  see many ways to use the images, especially for masculine cards~~not only Christmas cards.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment