Friday, September 13, 2019

Old Friends

The other day I saw a really cute card on the Clearly Besotted blog.  I went to their site, but that set is out of stock.  While there, I was looking at their stamp sets and they had some very cute sentiment stamps that I don't yet own.  I then saw a card using their Clearly Besotted stamp set, Fluffy Flamingos.  I thought of my friend, Lenora.  We have been friends since our girls were in first grade.  Lenora was the room mom and needed someone to make cupcakes.  (Such a far cry from today when everything has to be store bought, pre-packaged and nutritious!)  I offered to bake as I like staying in the background.  The girls were six so we have been friends for 38 years!  We have had some very fun and memorable moments and many fun family camping trips and as we grew older the campers turned into hotels and condos.  Anyway, I just had to make this card for her.  I did not have the sentiment so I typed it in Word and added it to the cute little flamingo images.   Thinking back, I am pretty sure that Lenora was the bad influence!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment