Friday, July 12, 2019

The Cutest!

I went from beaches to a swimming pool for today's post.  Isn't she the cutest little swimmer?  My Favorite Things had a new release of products on the 10th.  When I saw the Drink Up The Sunshine stamp set I had to order it.  I needed the swimming pool die, too.  While I waited two days for the order to arrive, I brushed white cardstock using two shades of blue Distress Oxide inks.  I then dripped drops of water on the cardstock to make the water marks.  I added some sequins to the pool water.

My Favorite Thing is having a special for the month of July~~free shipping after spending $25 after any discounts.  I also was lucky enough to take advantage of a 13% discount which goes thru July 13th with code BDAY13.  I ordered on Tuesday and it was in my hands on Thursday!  How about that for customer service?  Over the weekend I will be making a couple more cards using this stamp set. It is just too cute!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment