Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sunshiny Birthday


Yesterday we celebrated Sydney's birthday.  This is the shaker card I made for her using MFT's Drink Up The Sunshine stamp set together with the pool die.  My Favorite Things also has the shaker pouches that fit the pool die and makes it much easier for me to make shaker cards.  The water in the pool was created by spraying some shimmer paint on white cardstock.  When that spray dried, I sponged blue Distress Ink over the sprayed area. (I am not sure what product the spray was that Dawn shared with us last week but it helped to create pretty pool water!)   For the cute inner tube,  I stamped the image on pattern paper, fussy cut the inner tube and adhered that to the stamped image.  It would be nice to have a swimming pool this week!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment