Friday, July 5, 2019

Cute Little Girl

Isn't the little girl so cute?  The girl and the basket of flowers are from My Favorite Things' Bring Out The Sunshine.  After stamping and embossing the images, I colored them with alcohol markers.  I had a leftover piece of green sponged cardstock, so I added that to the Bashful Blue cardstock layer with grass cut from a die for the ground.  I then added the little girl, her flowers and some loose flowers.  The sky needed something so I colored in a hot air balloon from MFT's Up In The Air stamp set and diecut a couple of clouds.  This card can be used for any occasion as I did not add a sentiment,  It still needs a little something, so I just might add a little butterfly or two.  Have a great day and a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment