Tuesday, July 2, 2019

And More!

The first card is from my friend, Kathy W.  She is using Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps.  With these particular stamps, you use a variety of stamps and create a scene.  On Kathy's card, the dog is from Art Impressions' Dogs stamp setKathy combined the dog with one or two images from other stamps from Art Impressions; i.e., the cart is another stamp. After stamping the images, you watercolor them, getting this pretty image.  I tried my hand at this and it was just not working for me~~very unlike Kathy's card which is extremely pretty.

The next card is from my friend, Cherie.  She used Stampin' Up stamps, punches, paper and cardstock to create her very pretty card.  I love the z-fold design and one I should use more often.  Thank you all for the beautiful cards you sent.  I am very impressed with the creative ladies I hang around with!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment