Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Alternative Paper Pumpkin Cards

A few weeks ago I posted cute little cards from the June My Paper Pumpkin.  They are very cute, but too small to mail.  I mentioned I would be making larger cards using the same supplies, adding things to create 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" cards.  Yesterday I decided to watch a video on making cards using supplies that were included in June's My Paper Pumpkin.  Today's card was quite easy.  Of course, the reason why is that I watched a video by Call Me (Crafty) Al.  She shared some very cute ideas.  For card one I used the top part of a Paper Pumpkin card and some of the embellishments included in the kit.  I colored in the vellum coral and added white, Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay cardstock layers.  The little seagulls were cut from a Lawn Fawn die.  I did not add a sentiment so this card can be used for any occasion.  It is a pretty card. Tomorrow I will share a shaker card she made.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment