Thursday, June 13, 2019

Safe Travels

Today is the day Niklas goes home.  I will miss him very much.  Jen and Sydney will miss him so much more.  Jen and family have been very kind and generous to have him with them for the past ten months.  That being said, Niklas always told her how grateful he was to Jen, Mark and Sydney for letting him experience life here for the past months.  He is a very respectful teenager and once he gets home, he will not be so sad that he had to leave (I hope).  I will say, our get-togethers, holidays and outings won't be the same without him.

I used Sunny Studio Stamps' Stars and Stripes stamp set and die to make a card for Niklas.  I have a difficult time saying good bye to people I love, so inside the card is a handwritten note that told him how important he is to us.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment