Friday, June 28, 2019

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a nice day.  John was released from the hospital with more heavy duty antibiotics.  So that was good.  I received many birthday cards and greetings and I appreciate them all.  I have not had time to be in my scrap room this week, so I will be posting some of the special handmade cards I received.

The cute little girl card is from my friend, Dawn.  She colors the majority of images using Zig watercolor pens.  One day she is going to have to show me how to use my Zig watercolor pens as my images don't look this good when I use them!  The purple card is from my friend, Kathy Z.  Of course she used all Stampin' Up products and the layout of the card is perfect.  I will post others next week.  Thank you for all the birthday and get well wishes!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment