Monday, June 17, 2019

Lighthouses

This past week was full of good-byes at my house. I have shed a few tears  as I am not good at saying good-bye.  First my brother and sister-in-law and then Dennis and Maren left.  Saying good-bye to Niklas was very sad.  And on Saturday, Sandie went to her furever home.  It was very difficult to give her to her new family~~a very nice family and they have a fenced yard!  Needless to say, I miss her morning greetings and her gentle ways.  Her new family adopted a really good dog.

Today I am sharing two more Father's Day Cards for the important Dads in my life.  Both cards were created using the Sailing Home lighthouse and coordinating paper. The banner on which the sentiment is stamped on the card on the right is from the Smooth Sailing dies.  I was hoping to make a Balmy Blue layer for it, but the Scan N Cut wouldn't cut it out the right way.  I am trying to figure out what I need to do to make that happen.  We spent Fathers Day at Mark's parents' home.  And what was the theme this year?  Lighthouses/nautical and the colors were all the same!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment