Thursday, May 23, 2019

New Stampin' Up Catalog Arrived!

Today I received a package from my demonstrator, Kimberly.  She sent me the catalog, a survival kit with pen, wish list, post-it note, tea, candy and more.  And she also sent samples of things she created using new products.  After 10 years of being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up and knowing the work that goes into making sure your customers were treated with little goodies at the new cattie release, it was very nice to be on the receiving end!  I must say that Kimberly went all out.  I am enclosing a picture of a few of the items Kimberly created with new SU Products.  The candy includes nuggets covered with new In-color paper.  The top tag was made with a new stamp set, Sailing Home.  The tag on the bottom was made using the Over The Moon stamp set.  What I need is the Delightful Tag Topper punch Kimberly used to make the tag itself.  That punch and the Sailing Away set I will be ordering as soon as the new catalog goes live.  Of course, there are other things, too!

Kimberly also has quite a few videos showing how to use the Brother Scan N Cut with Stampin' Up products.  Her blog page is www.thepaperedchef.com.  Her Stampin' Up site is at www.paperedchef.stampinup.net.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment