Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fluttering Friends

Today's card was rather easy to make.  I watercolored Shimmery White cardstock using a Distress Ink pad and water.  After tapping the ink pad on an acrylic block, I added water, mixed the ink and water together and lightly pressed the cardstock on to the acrylic block.  In a couple of places the ink was very dark and I did not want that.  So, I took a piece of paper towel and dabbed it off.  When using the water and ink on Shimmery White, you don't want too much as it will cause the Shimmery White cardstock to buckle.  I used my heat gun to dry the cardstock and then splattered it with a purple ink.  After stamping the sentiment towards the bottom of the cardstock, I wrapped the ribbon around the Shimmer White, added it to a Gorgeous Grape piece of cardstock, adhered the butterfly with dimensionals and added some sequins.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment