Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sketch Book

I came across a cute stamp from Waffle Flower named Sketch Book.  So I ordered it.  The stamp set arrived and contrary to what I thought, the sketch book image included a few images on the pages of the stamp that were not separate.  In order to have blank pages, I had to mask the inside of the pages.   What a mess!  There were black marks and smudges on each and every image I tried to mask~~no matter how careful I was trying to be!

Once I got a decent stamped image of the sketch book, I could work on what little things could be on those pages.  The colored pencils and coffee cup are part of the stamp set.  The flowers and leaves on the sketch book pages are from My Favorite Things stamp set, Fluttering Friends.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's A Dozen Thoughts.   If I can master masking this image, I see many cute cards in the future.

Be careful outside and dress warm!  Have a great day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment