Friday, January 4, 2019

Feel Better


I decided that in addition to posting cute cards created with new stamp sets, I should create cute cards with old sets!  First up is Lawn Fawn's On The Mend stamp set.  The cards are quite simple.  On the white cardstock layer I stamped the tissue box first,  I then stamped another tissue box on typing paper, cut it out and placed it on top of the stamped image that is on the cardstock.  I inked up the vase/flower image and stamped it, overlapping the tissue box a little.  I took off the mask and now it looks like the vase is in back of the tissue box.  I used Copic markers to color, using light gray Copics to add shadows under the stamped images.  I layered each stamped panel on a coordinating color of cardstock before adhering to the card base.   Definitely clean and simple and cute, too!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment