Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Glass of Hearts

Even though I have a few more cute bird cards to show, I decided to share a cute Valentine I made.  The card was created using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs and assorted punches. The die set is Summer Drink and it shows a cute Mason Jar glass filled with lemonade. limes, ice cubes~~adorable!  And then in a little corner it shows the Mason Jar glass filled with hearts.  So I set out to make something similar.  It is cute, but it did take a while to complete.  Maybe future cards using this die set will take less time as I have a better idea as to what needs to be done.  Next time, I for sure will make the label the same color as the background layer of the card.  (I will also adhere the glass straighter~~lol!)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment