Friday, January 25, 2019

BRRRR Day

A couple of weeks ago when I was playing with MFT's Penguins In Paradise stamp set, I had this great idea to make a "BRRRR day" card using the "BRRRR" from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Cute Winter Sentiments stamp set.  It was supposed to be a birthday card but didn't turnout exactly as I thought.  Then I woke up this morning to a -25 windchill!  It might not be the perfect birthday card, but it is a cute really cold weather card!

Earlier this week I posted a card using Stampin' Up's new butterfly paper.  Today I am posting a similar card.  This time, I stamped and colored the butterflies using images from the Butterfly Gala stamp set.  So many possibilities with this suite of products~~and I haven't used the Gingham Gala paper yet!  Keep warm and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment