Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Black & White Butterflies

The new Stampin' Up Occasions catalog has a nice bundle consisting of a stamp set and coordinating punch.  I did purchase those things. I also received the coordinating designer paper (Botanical Butterfly) that is part of Sale-a-bration for free.   The paper is colorful on one side and black and white on the other.  I like almost every design in the pack!  The butterflies on today's card were punched from the designer paper.  I adhered the butterflies to black cardstock which had been heat embossed with a sentiment from Cottage Greetings.   The card was pretty, but needed a little something more to dress it up.  The perfect punch was used on two corners.  Every time I use the scallop corner punch, I wish I would have purchased two in case this one breaks.  A few sequins and the card was complete.  Quick, easy and pretty, too!  Be careful outside. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment