Monday, October 22, 2018

Favors

Over the weekend I needed two different favors.  The first was for our German "grandson".  It was his 17th birthday and Jen was hosting a party for him.  The theme of the party was Harry Potter.  Since Niklas is not a big sweets eater, I ordered Harry Potter pencils at Amazon.com.  There are many Harry Potter clip art images on line.  I chose one, brought it into Word, copied it nine times and printed.  Circle punches were  used to make tags.

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday and I made these simple little favors.   They are little orange bags with packages of Sixlets inside.  I wrapped the bags with Halloween twine and had every intention of adding a little tag.  As you can see the tags never got added.  Actually, tags never got made!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment