Friday, October 26, 2018

Cutest Penguins

My goodies from My Favorite Things arrived yesterday.  I ordered on Tuesday and since my order was $50, shipping was free.  (I remember that in addition to the normal 10% shipping at Stampin' Up, I had to pay $20 for second day!)  I decided to play with some of the new things.  One was the Sweet Holiday Penguins stamp set.  After stamping a number of them, my Scan N Cut failed me!  I tried changing color, changing location, lights off, lights on.  Nothing worked.  A few of them cut out but most did not.  So after going on line and ordering the matching dies, I colored a number of different images.  The penguins are so darn cute, I had to put together my first Christmas card for 2018.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment