Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Happy Birthday, John

Sunday was John's birthday.  We celebrated with Matt, Jen, Mark, Sydney and Niklas.  My brother, Larry, is back in town and he was also celebrating with us.  He has his fifth wheel parked at Matt's place and it is like the old days~~living close enough to each other we could get together whenever we wanted!  John enjoyed his celebration.  I am posting the card I made for him.  I used the balloon image from Fun Stampers Journey's Birthday Sketch stamp.  Everything blue is Stampin' Up's new In Color, Blueberry Bushel.

Speaking of blue, I was happy Sunday when I was almost sure I saw about 5 bluebirds at the bird bath.  And then yesterday, I was making dinner and I saw them again.  This isn't a great pic but this was the last one in the water by the time I had my camera in hand.  I am thrilled to see the little bluebirds as all of a sudden one day they were gone from the nesting box.  John suggested they might have gotten eaten by a creature and that saddened me.  But now I know they were just  relocating and I am thrilled.   I hope to get more pictures in the next couple of day.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment