Thursday, September 13, 2018

Birthday Drinks

RG Studio 360 released a new digital stamp this week, Perfect Blend.  They release a new digital set each Monday, but this one called my name!  The set consists of a variety of beverages including fancy coffee drinks and/or hot chocolate.  There is also an iced drink and what I used as a milk shake for today's card.  I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is one of five.  When purchasing a digital set from RG Studio 360, you receive different types of images:  SVG, JPEG, outlined PDF images in regular and mini sizes.  I used the outlined mini version so that I could include two drinks.  Otherwise. the space used for the drinks would have only fit one of the drinks.  The outlined images tell the Scan N Cut where to cut.  Not so sure what to do with the others.   One day I will sit down and play with all of them to see how they work.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment