Monday, August 13, 2018

Serene Garden

Paula was here yesterday and she brought a new Stampin' Up stamp set, Serene Garden.  To me, it was one of the sets that was just ok when looking thru the SU Annual Catalog.  But then I used it for today's card and it really is much  prettier than it shows in the catalog.  After stamping, I colored the image with Copic markers. 

My husband's aunt just celebrated her 97th birthday and there is a you tube video of her playing the piano at her senior center.  It was an inspiring video and I wanted to let her know that we think she is amazing.  The sentiment is from the Pretty Pink Posh stamp set, Everyday Greetings.  It is a greeting set that I find myself using more and more.  Between the image and the sentiment, this is a perfect card for Aunt Rose.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment