Monday, August 20, 2018

Baby Girl Card

Last week I posted the cute Navy and Yellow Dragon baby card.  I mentioned that I had to make a girl version because I liked the layout.  So here is the baby girl version!  I used a giraffe from WPlus9's Wild Thing stamp set and colored the little giraffe using pink and gray Copic markers.  The sentiment is the same as last week's card from the Stampendous set Tweet Chirps.  I used Basic Gray cardstock and the retired Smokey Slate checked ribbon.  This one, too, is very cute!

The Scrapbook Expo was so fun and had too many things I needed!!  After I got home and looked thru my purchases, I found that I did nothing near the damage I did last year!  Don't get me wrong.  I spent enough money, but made much wiser purchases than I did last year~~I think.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment