Thursday, July 19, 2018

Anniversary Blooms


A while back, RG Studio 360 released a new digital stamp set, Bold Blooms.  The set has flowers and sentiments.  The set is only available as an online class.  By purchasing the virtual class, I had access to the video the day it first aired and whenever I want to view it.  After downloading the set, I pulled it into Word and made the set three different sizes.  Now that it is saved on my computer, I will have access to the set whenever I want to use it. 

Today I used two of the roses which I colored with alcohol markers. (The picture on the right is the flower section of the stamp set.)  The sentiment is from RG's Boho Classic stamp set while the background paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I have made some pretty cards with the flowers in this set.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment