Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tropical Celebration

I saw a very cute tropical stamp set on WPlus9 Stamps.  The set included two cute flamingos.  I added it to my cart but then decided before I purchase another tropical set, I was going to see what I already owned.  I came across a few sets and the tropical sets I have, made it very unnecessary to add to my collection!  So my cart was emptied!

I then went on to create today's card using a couple of those stamp sets.  This card was created using Sunny Studio Stamps' Tropical Paradise and Fresh and Fruity stamp sets.   I stamped and heat embossed the images and used alcohol markers to color them.  And, since I purchased these sets prior to the Scan N Cut, I had coordinating dies to cut everything out.  The sentiment is from Penny Black's Heartfelt stamp set.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment