Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cheers

Today's card is one that is cute and simple.  After coloring the little drink and flower, I pulled out the dies that I purchased when I bought the set.  And that is when I remembered that this set of dies from My Favorite Things was not the open frame style that almost everyone sells now, including MFT.  The dies are solid so you can't see the image when cutting.  I always had trouble lining up the dies with the stamped image prior to MFT switching over to open dies.  Rather than hope I line up the dies and images for this card correctly, I used the Scan N Cut. The stamp set and dies are MFT's Penguins In Paradise.  The word "cheers" was stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed using white embossing powder. The set is adorable and I should use it more.   Now I am wondering if I should add some sequins?   Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment