Friday, June 1, 2018

Boho Classic

Richard Garay was and is offering a virtual class for only $5 and is available at RGStudio360.com  This fee includes the Boho Classic digital stamp set and list of supplies needed for each card.  Also included is the link to view the virtual class.   I had everything cut up and the images printed for the class.  The class was last night and I was introduced to Gesso.  All of his cards were brushed with Gesso and once everything was dry, he used watercolors to paint the images and backgrounds.  My attempts with Gesso weren't that great, so I just colored the images with my alcohol markers.  Only one background was watercolored over Gesso.  I need to practice using Gesso and practice seeing that it is okay to go outside of the lines!  I never thought of using flowers with cars, but these cards look pretty nice!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment