Monday, June 11, 2018

Beautiful Ballerina

On Saturday we went to Sydney's dance recital.  Once again, I am just so proud of Sydney.  Each year she improves as a dancer and in her self-confidence.  The ballet dance was beautiful and not only that, Sydney was up front and center stage.  I could have cried she was such a beautiful ballerina.  And then came the jazz number~~totally cute.  Last was her tap dance.  It was fun and after years of telling her she needs to shake her booty more, she did!  

The image on her card was found on Pinterest.  I downloaded it to my computer and printed it out.  There was no name or any info on the digital image.  She was colored with alcohol markers.  Time to switch to the big girl ballerina image next year!  And I already found one that will be perfect.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment