Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sympathy Cards

This has been a sad week as we needed three sympathy cards. I was in a coloring mood, so out came a page from RG Studio 360's Create A Wreath digital stamp set.  The purple layer on the card to the left is Stampin' Up's new Gorgeous Grape cardstock.  It is a pretty purple.  After coloring and arranging the flowers, a little twine was added and the rhinestones were colored using an alcohol marker. 

Before adhering the flowers to the card with the Old Olive cardstock, I sponged Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink on the white layer.  Again I colored the rhinestones to match the card, this time using a yellow alcohol marker.  If my scalloped corner punch ever breaks, I will truly miss it!  It always adds such an elegant touch to each card for which it was used.  Have a great day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment